Learn more about varicocele supplements now.
Varicocele Supplements: These food supplements help.
In this article we would like to introduce you to the 4 best varicocele supplements, about which our vistiors gave us the best feedback so far. Because there are actually a whole series of effective varicocele supplements from herbal medicine, which have been successfully used for decades in venous insufficiency and venous disorders.
But also in relation to natural varicocele supplements, our vistitors and us found that with this method for varicocele treatment, the frequency and above all the regularity intake makes the difference.
”One is none and two are not much”, everyone knows. However, if you stay with it and take care of your varicocele every day, you will be able to achieve significant changes with regard to the unpleasant varicocele symptoms and appearance (especially with higher-grade varicoceles) with this supplements pretty soon.
With the help of these varicocele supplements, the healing process of the varicocele can be further improved overnight and daily complaints such as pinching / stinging / pulling in the testicles occur less frequently and soon no longer occur together with the other methods of varicocele treatment.
Varicocele food supplement number 1 - OPC
OPC, a miracle against varicocele complaints
OPC, the extract of grape seeds and pine bark:
OPC, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins, are part of grape seeds and pine bark. The ingredients are secondary plant substances. Basically there are several spheres of influence on which OPC has a positive influence:
- As an antioxidant to make free radicals harmless,
- to counteract high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries,
- vascular walls and capillaries are strengthened,
- the immune system as a whole is helped.
- have a healing effect on varicose veins,
- helps relieve varicocele symptoms,
- improve capillary strength,
- protect the structure of the connective tissue,
- improve the shape and elasticity of the vessels,
- have a blood-thinning effect, thereby improving blood circulation
- improve vascular permeability (exchange of nutrients through the vascular wall).
Duration of use and dosage:
In principle, there is no time limit on the duration of use of OPC as a varicocele supplement. Venous disorders are chronic diseases. Therefore, they always require continuous therapy. As part of the varicocele treatment programme, it is advisable to take the product over a period of at least 3 months to strengthen the veins and the surrounding tissue and to support varicocele regeneration.
We recommend to take the dosage of the supplements from the information on the product. The doses given there generally correspond to the results on efficacy from studies with the supplement. To be on the safe side, especially regarding the interaction with other medications and possible side effects, you should always ask your family doctor or nutritionist. If side effects or allergic reactions are found when taking a varicocele supplement, it is better to stop taking it immediately.
Grape seed extract before varicocele surgery?
OPC has a slight blood thinning effect and could interfere with the wound healing process. Therefore OPC should not be taken before and after an upcoming varicocele operation. It is better not to take it couple of days before an operation. Ask your doctor about this.
Varicocele surgery planned?
Don’t make the same mistake as most men with varicocele and go unprepared for surgery. Write us now via the contact form for a free initial consultation.
Varicocele food supplement number 2 - horse chestnut extract
Horse chestnut extract stengthens the vessels.
Horse chestnuts, or the horse chestnut extract from the seeds, have various healing effects. The positive effect on the vascular system is outstanding. Horse chestnuts can be used internally, for example as drops (extract), tablets or capsules. To do this, you can simply take the maximum recommended daily amount (see label on product).
There are numerous studies on horse chestnut extract that prove its effectiveness. For example, it is also medically recognized in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency (chronic venous insufficiency, CVI). Chronic venous weakness is sometimes a major cause of occurence and development of varicocele, which makes it a valuable natural supplement in varicocele treatment. Our own experiences have confirmed this.
Horse chestnuts help with varicose veins, hemorrhoids, swollen feet, as well as for cardiovascular diseases such as arteriosclerosis.
Horse chestnuts or the ingredient aescin
- compresses and protects the vein walls and the surrounding connective tissue and thereby inhibits the escape of liquids from the vessels,
- acts anti-inflammatory (antioxidant),
- increases the elasticity of the veins and improves the vascular tone,
- strengthens blood vessel strength,
- improves blood circulation in the testicles,
- counteracts venous circulatory disorders.
When and how do I take the horse chestnut tincture?
Our personal best experience was taking the horse chestnut tincture (liquid). 3 times a day with 2 ml each.
1. Immediately after getting up in the morning.
2. Afternoon / after work.
3. Just before going to sleep.
We mix the 2ml horse chestnut tincture with 50-100ml lukewarm water and leave the mixture in the mouth for about 30 seconds. In this way, the active ingredients can be absorbed through the oral mucosa and land directly in the bloodstream. Alternatively, you can take the tincture neat.
Tip: It is best to take on an empty stomach 10-20 minutes before meals.
Varicocele food supplement number 3 - aronia berries
Aronia berries, clean your blood vessels from inside.
These berries, still relatively unknown to us, are quite literally tough. Aronia berries are effective for a wide range of ailments, as well as for prevention and healing. See for yourself and also watch the video we have attached below.
- protective effect against cardiovascular diseases
- Protection against free radicals
- Protection against increased blood lipid levels
- positive impact on type 2 diabetes
- anti-mutagenic effect
- helps to drain iron (beware of iron deficiency!)
- cancer-inhibiting effect, for example in colon cancer cells
- liver protecting effect
- Protection of the gastric mucosa
- anti-inflammatory effect
- are rich in bioflavonoids
- contain all important vitamins (A, C, E, K)
When and how eat aronia berries (dried)?
Our personal suggestion for taking dried aronia berries is a lightly filled hand every day:
- as a topping from the breakfast smoothie
- as a supplement in fruit salad
- with yogurt and fruits
Our personal suggestion for taking aronia berry juice is twice a day with 100 ml each.
When and how do I drink the aronia juice?
Another very good option is taking aronia juice. In addition, twice a day with 100 ml of pure juice or diluted with lukewarm water (more easily absorbed by the stomach).
1. Immediately after getting up in the morning.
2. Just before going to sleep.
Optionally, the juice, like the horse chestnut tincture, can be left in the mouth for about 30 seconds so that the active ingredients can be absorbed through the oral mucosa.
NEW: Varicocele food supplement number 4 - rutin (also in buckwheat)
Rutin to strengthen blood flow in the capillaries (small blood vessels)
Buckwheat herb contains the flavonoid (secondary plant substance) rutin. Rutin has vascular strengthening and protective properties and improves blood flow in the capillaries (small blood vessels). Buckwheat and rutin have been used in folk medicine to increase the elasticity and resilience of the veins and to improve blood circulation. The ingredient rutin is also used to treat chronic venous insufficiency (varicocele). Buckwheat can either be prepared as tea or taken as a powder in capsules. The best way to treat varicocele is to take it daily in the form of capsules. See the following report by one of our visitors.
Buckwheat and the flavonoid Rutin
- is used to treat venous insufficiency
- improves blood circulation in the capillaries,
- increases the elasticity of the veins,
- improves the elasticity of the veins,
- helps with circulatory disorders,
- helps with microcirculation disorders.
Affected people report the positive effects of rutin capsules on varicose veins. Rutin is contained in buckwheat and is best taken daily in the form of capsules to treat a varicocele.
”After 3 months 1 gram of rutin per day, the varicose veins were gone!”
”I had only ever taken two capsules (rutin) a day. Without an effect. Disappointed with this, the can was in my fridge for about three months. Then I thought I had to use it up before the best before date. So I took 6 of them a day. And suddenly on the second day after the high dose of rutin, the pain (…) was completely gone. So only the pain. I took Rutin for about half a year. Then later with OPC. I could clearly see that the varicose veins I’ve had have decreased.”
When and how do I take Rutin?
Rutin is taken according to the example of the experience report. For the first week, take only one capsule a day (in the evening before going to sleep). In the second week, take 2 capsules. One in the morning and one in the evening. Then increase the dose to a maximum of 6 capsules (week 6) per day, morning – noon – evening, 2 capsules each. But attention! Always ask your family doctor before starting any supplementation!
Drink the capsules with lukewarm water so that the rutin can be absorbed more easily by the stomach.
Much more important information about a healthy diet with varicocele and how you can significantly reduce the swelling can be found in the guide to varicocele treatment.
Varicocele Supplements - Other helpful tips:
- First time on my website? Make sure you read the blueprint premium strategy with over 100 tips for varicocele treatment, varicocele surgery preparation and aftertreatment
- Get your free initial consultation and varicocele treatment strategy today.
Which varicocele supplements have you had the best experience with so far? Share your knowledge with other people affected and comment in the comment line below!